Two of the questions I get asked most about content marketing are…
- What should I blog/podcast about?
- Where do I find new content ideas so that I don’t run out?
After this episode you’ll have several tools at your fingertips for generating endless content ideas, whether for blogging, audio or video.
In this episode of Mastering New Media…
- How to make sure that you never lose and amazing content idea
- The first content that you should create for a brand new blog or podcast to turn prospects into ideal customers
- How to create a year’s worth of content ideas in just two hours
Items Mentioned in This Episode
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Google Alerts
- Google Reader
- Survey Monkey
- 10 Ways to Find Continuous Content Ideas (PDF)
- Set up a system of capturing content ideas
- Do the 5×5 exercise outlined in this episode
- Pick one of the ten ideas shared in this episode and add it to your current strategy for finding content ideas
What Do You Think?
- What other ideas do you have for generating content ideas?
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.