“Why isn’t my business growing as fast as I’d like?”
This is essentially the primary question I get from my clients. It might not be in those exact words. In fact, the thing they initially come to me for is typically a symptom of another underlying problem. The good news is the core problem or problems are typically easy to identify if you know where to look.
In order to find the biggest opportunity for growth in my clients’ businesses, I start by getting a clear picture of their business in three areas.
I call this the success trifecta. If one or more of these things is lacking, your progress and growth will slow or even stall completely.
And in my experience, there’s always things to be done in each of these area to immediately generate more growth and income. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or already making seven figures a year. But we all need that outside perspective at times to uncover the missing link.
In this post, I’ll outline the Success Trifecta for you. Then, I’d like to give you an opportunity to apply for a FREE strategy call with me to discuss find the your fastest path to faster growth along with a few simple tweaks that will immediate accelerate your results.
The Success Trifecta
In twelve years of helping influencers grow their businesses, I’ve found that a lack of growth always comes down to one of three things (it doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or you already are making seven figures).
To accelerate growth, you have to identify which of these three is the biggest sticking point and/or greatest opportunity for growth, then make key tweaks to unlock a new level of progress and results.
If you don’t have a clear vision about what you want to accomplish, you won’t be able to take deliberate, focused action that lead to your desired outcomes.
I always make sure that my clients and I start with a crystal clear picture of the life, business and impact that will bring them the greatest momentum, fulfillment and growth — now and in the future.
Questions to ask:
- Do you know what you want things to look like three years from now?
- Have you planned milestones to get you there?
- Do you know what your one or two most important objectives are this quarter? this year?
- Are you clear on what you need in the present in order to stay focused and maintain momentum?
This goes beyond your basic “vision board”-type exercises. I find that a lot of people set lofty goals, but fail to consider how that vision contributes to creative, momentum and motivation in the present. This also relates to mindset, since our mindset directly impacts our ability to be creative and see possibilities.
If you’re executing on the strategies that are ill-fitted to your vision, values, strengths or present circumstances, you’ll experience lackluster results, frustration and overwhelm.
Even worse, if you’re chasing tactics without a clear strategy, you’re burning your limited resources without commensurate payoff.
Questions to ask:
- Are you chasing tactics or do you have a clear strategy to guide your daily actions?
- Have you limited yourself to pursuing just one or two primary strategies over the next 90 days?
- If you have a clear strategy, is it working? Are you confident in it?
- Is your strategy the right fit for you and your vision?
- Do you frequently switch strategies before you get results, create systems and outline procedures?
3) Lack of Frequent and Focused EXECUTION
To succeed faster and more frequently you have to take consistent and deliberate action. It’s easy to fall into a pattern of either not taking enough action or taking action on too many things at once.
The former will erode your confidence and keep you stuck, the latter leads to overwhelm and burnout.
Questions to ask:
- Are you progressing daily towards your most important objectives?
- Are you clear on what metrics you can measure today in order to predict your future results?
- Are you measuring those key metrics?
- Do you have systems and routines to keep you focused and operating at peak performance?
- Are you overwhelmed or overloaded?
A Lack of Clarity and Confidence Cost You Daily
VISION, STRATEGY and EXECUTION are the success trifecta when it comes to growing your income and impact.
It comes down to this.
The results you reap a three months or a year from now are a direct reflection of your vision, strategy and execution today.
You can’t afford another day to pass without confidence and clarity about your vision, strategy and execution. It costs you fulfillment, impact and income.
Whatever it takes to get clear in these three areas, that is your priority. My hope is that simply being aware of these three areas will help you identify where you can make the most progress right away.
If you’d like additional perspective, I’d love to help you get clear in all three areas. So here’s what I propose.
Limited Spots for Free Strategy Calls with Me
Each month I open a limited number of slots reserved next week for free 30-minute, one-on-one strategy calls.
Yes, it’s FREE even though I normally charge up to $1000 an hour for consulting.
So, what’s the catch?
Well, there are two things.
FIRST, because I have a limited number of slots, there is a short application you need to fill in to qualify. This helps me ensure that it’s the right fit and that we get the most from our time.
Also, the information you give me in the application helps me to quickly laser in on your biggest opportunity for growth.
In order to qualify for a call, you must have:
- A business where you are building a personal brand as an influencer
- An email list that is growing consistently
- Consistent monthly income from your business
SECOND, if I see an opportunity for us to work together more long-term, and you are interested, we’ll talk about that as well. But my primary goal is for you to walk away from the call with new clarity and confidence as well as actionable advice no matter what.
Sound good? So if you’d like a free strategy call with me, apply here now.
I’ll review the applications in the order they come in to book available spots. Once the slots fill up, that’s it.
I look forward to chatting.