I’ve mentioned on the show before that I’ve been working on creating a short documentary film. Well, the film is finally done.
It was a ton of work, but a worthwhile experience that taught me several great lessons about how to create compelling content.
I’ve been taking note of the lessons learned along the way and in this episode I share them with you.
In this episode of Mastering New Media…
- The most powerful way to influence someone in your content
- How to stay motivated when continually creating content
- How to finally finish a project that you never seem to get around to completing
- Choose one lesson that you learned in this episode and make a plan to apply it to your content/business this week
What Do You Think?
- What lessons have you learned from a creative project that apply to creating online content?
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.