The Lean Launch Method Case Study
A Simpler, Quicker, Less Risky Way to Launch Your
First (or Next) Online Course
Thanks for your interest in my new case study!
I call the process and framework outlined in this guide the Lean Launch Method.
The Lean Launch Method is a way to get to the most important results with your online course as quickly as possible in a way that minimizes your risk and the time, money, and energy you invest.
To be clear, this isn’t about launching just any course to make a buck. This is about launching a course that people truly need and that will get them the results they desire.
The Lean Launch Method will show you how to launch your first (or next) online course in a way that…
- Removes 80% of the decisions, variables, questions, and pitfalls
- Ensures your course will sell before you invest time, energy, or resources into creating it
- Leapfrogs you from idea to the first sale in as little as three weeks
- Bypasses the need to create a long sales page or execute a complex product launch
- Works even if you have a small list…and in some cases even if you have no list at all
More of My Best Insights and Tools Are On Their Way
Keep an eye on your email inbox for more of my best insights and frameworks to help you create and launch online courses that are profitable, impactful, and aligned with your strengths, values, and most important goals.
Your Free Online Course Launch Strategy Call
If you’d like to explore the best way to launch your next online course and how you can enlist my guidance to do so…
Or if you’d like to discuss how I can help you grow your current online course offer…
If this is your first time coming across my content, welcome! I create resources to help you grow your reach, income, and impact as a thought leader. You can read more about my experience and how I can help you here.