How can you ensure to create products and services that your market will scramble to buy?
To design products and services that are sure to sell, you must first focus on the offer’s value proposition. The value proposition answers the customer’s premier question.
What’s in it for me?
The customer wants to know the outcomes they will achieve and the pains they will relieve if they invest time, money, and energy into your offer.
Hence, to design compelling offers, you must gain a deep understanding of your intended customer’s pains and gains. You must put empathy at the center of your product design process.
When you do this the right way, your products sell with ease. Your messaging feels authentic, confident, and resonant.
In this episode, I share my Value Proposition Design framework. You can use this framework to identify what your market values most. Then, you will be able to design a compelling value proposition that will have your intended customers scrambling to do business with you.
In This Episode
- How to create products and services that your customers will eagerly buy
- The common mistake that will condemn your product offers to fail.
- The five types of value that will motivate buyers to invest in your products and services
Download This Episode’s Framework
Mentioned in This Episode
- Human Needs Inventory (Center for Non-Violent Communication)
- 30 Elements of Value – A great resource from Bain and Company for getting more granular with the types of value that motivate consumers to buy
- Value Proposition Design by Strategyzer – A fantastic book that gives you a deeper look at how to design winning offers