In this episode, I interview the business coach and CEO of Uplevel You, Christine Kane. Christine has created a process for growing your business with a balance of strategy and soul (or intuition).
I was excited to record this interview with Christine given that, like me, she was a musician turned entrepreneur. She was a songwriter and performer for 15 years before starting her coaching business. As a musician, she sold over 100,000 copies of her seven CDs and shared the stage with luminaries such as John Mayer, Nanci Griffith, and Shawn Colvin.
Her coaching business, Uplevel You, emerged organically when people started asking how she’d built her successful music career.
She is the author of The Complete Guide to Vision Boards and her most recent book, The Soul-Sourced Entrepreneur: An Unconventional Success Plan for the Highly Creative, Secretly Sensitive, and Wildly Ambitious.
To use her words, The Soul-Sourced Entrepreneur shows you how to have success when your strength is more about sensitivity than swagger and you’re more moved by meaning than manipulation.
In This Episode
- How to balance strategy and soul in your business
- The Kolbe A assessment and why it’s a great tool for hiring and understanding your clients better
- Christine’s framework for making intuitive decisions in your business
Mentioned in This Episode
- Soul Sourced Entrepreneur – Christine’s book
- Kolbe A – the assessment Christine has all of her clients take
- Soul Sourced Business Podcast – Christine’s podcast